Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 30, 2010

    Pictures from March 28th Clean Up

    Thanks to everybody who came out for our March 28th clean up in Silver Lake. We had a great time seeing everybody and it was a successful kick-off event to spring cleaning season.

    Below are some pictures from the event:



    A few of our volunteers after the clean up
    John is always doing a lot of talking, he should be cleaning!

    And, as always, tying up the trash bags filled with some of the day's pickings.



    1 comment:

    1. Excellent post. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.Carpet Cleaning VancouverIt seems that you've put a great amount of time into your article and I want a lot more of these on the internet these days. Well, anyways... it certainly was very informative for me.

      ReplyDelete